Workshop outline for day 1 (10th June, Saturday ) (10 am to 1 pm)
• Know your camera and what it can do for you
• Understanding the Exposure ( aperture , Shutter , ISO , WB
and Metering )
• Use different lighting situations to create drama in photos
• Posing and Portraiture
• Learn principles of composition and framing you shots
• What and how do you click pictures to create the ‘WOW’ effect!
• Open talk with the contestants
• Review the captions
• Points to improve and again an open round with the
Workshop outline for day 2 (11th June, sunday )
(8am to 10am) Cubbon Park exploration for outdoor photography .
(10am to 10:30am ) Reviewing the captions .
(10:30 to 11:00am ) Break for refreshment .
(11:00am to 1:00pm)commercial street .
(1:00pm to 2:00pm)lunch break.
(2:00pm to 4:00pm) Brigade road /reviewing clicks .
•Unique content designed by experienced faculty in an informed manner to help you understand easily.
•Get acquainted with the basic knowledge of photography techniques
•Important concepts explained in a more practical manner
•Combination of indoor and outdoor classes for hands on experience
Workshop fee : 1500 rs
Our responsibility don’t just ends with the workshops, we help you to stay connected even after the workshop, through various activities including:
•Workshop material will be provided through Electronic media
•Will keep you busy in clicking something new every day through our weekly assignment updates
•You get continuous feedback on photos clicked by you
•You get continuous updates on upcoming photo walks and photo trips and other activities of them park club.